Conditions of use of the web Maria de Montserrat Romaguera Edo, lawyer.
This website is subject to the following conditions of use, please read them carefully. Accessing this website and using the content materials implies that you have read and accepted, without reservation, these conditions..
- This website includes material prepared by Maria de Montserrat Romaguera Edo for a purely informational purpose. The user must take into account that the material may not reflect the latest legislative or jurisprudential status on the issues analyzed. Likewise, this material can be modified, developed or updated without prior notice.
- The material contained on this website can not, in any case, replace the legal or other advice. Access to the material is not intended to constitute or imply any relationship between the consultant and client, or any other type of relationship of trust or professional between the owner and the user of this website. Therefore, the user must not act on the basis of the information contained therein, without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
- The links or links contained in this website may lead the user to other sites and web pages managed by third parties, in which the owner does not exercise any type of control, nor does he respond to the content nor the status of these sites and websites.
- Limitation of liability
- Who uses this website, does it by own decision and risk. The owner is not responsible for the errors or omissions that may be caused by the content of this website or others that could be accessed through it. The owner can not be held responsible for any grievances derived from the use of this website, nor for any action carried out based on the information provided therein.
- Personal data protection
- The information that is received by users of the website through the sending of forms, is treated with the utmost confidentiality and with the sole purpose of attending to their requests. The information received is not used for any other purpose.
- When personal data are requested for the provision of services, the user will be informed of the necessary nature of those who are considered essential. If these obligatory data are not provided, the provision of such services will not be possible.
- The user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a request addressed to the address email@example.com. The request must indicate the name and surname of the user, address for purposes of notifications, photocopy of the Identity Document or passport and indication of the right that is exercised.