- Private Law, specializing in Family and Inheritance.
- Negotiation methods and Civil Mediation.
- Civil Procedure: all procedures.
- Advice to people with disabilities.
Review of incapacitation and guardianship procedures.
in Inheritance Law (ACEDS).
- Inheritances and inheritance tax
- Claims of legitimate
- Private Law Mediation
- Disability and guardianship procedures
- Procedural Law: mainly civil procedures
Good succession planning is necessary to avoid problems for our heirs, so before signing any…
The living will, called the Document of Advance Wills (DVA), is a document addressed to…
ACCEPTANCE OF INHERITANCE
Acceptance of the inheritance is that declaration of intent by virtue of which the caller…
INTESTATED SUCCESSION OR DEATHS WITHOUT WILL
INTESTATED SUCCESSION OR DEATHS WITHOUT TESTAMENT Intestate succession or death without will opens when a…